CrossCheck Public Adjusters, Inc. Structure


After a significant fire or water loss there will be numerous items of repair necessary to restore your property to its pre-loss condition. This could include replacing flooring, cabinets, wall framing, plaster/drywall and painting. These repairs may also include replacement of the roof and different framing members of the structure. CrossCheck adjusters have over 35 years experience for both residential and commercial losses. Whenever a significant fire occurs, most home owners or business owners are unfamiliar with the procedure followed by their insurance company. Therefore, they will not be able to fully comprehend what will transpire to return their home or business to its pre-loss condition. The individual sent by the insurance company is someone who is paid by the insurance company. This may either be a staff member or someone that is hired by the insurance company to adjust your loss. CrossCheck will act as your advocate and our interest in working for you will be to obtain the best possible settlement for all areas of loss. They will attempt to pay the least amount possible to close the file. We will not let this happen. These specific areas are covered further in this website. Having adjusted losses for over 35 years, we know a variety of contractors who provide a quality product. These names will be available to you upon request